Corporate Finance Analyst at Fenix Internationalwork Fenix InternationalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-07-25
Fenix International is a technology company whose mission is to bring modern energy and financial services to the 600 million people in sub-saharan Africa living without access to electricity. We are hiring a Corporate Finance Analyst in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- We are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst with a passion for both quantitative and qualitative analysis to join our team.
- We are looking for someone who cares about leveraging financial models and other analytical tools to derive value-add insights that help the business improve its operational efficacy.
- The Corporate FInance Analyst will support the Corporate FInance Team by managing and improving our internal financial models, conducting quantitative analysis on key financial initiatives, and building new tools for the broader Fenix team.
- If you are highly motivated and disciplined, advanced in Microsoft excel, are creative problem solver with great communication skills, have high levels of integrity and maturity, are a self starter and excellent project manager we welcome you to apply for this opportunity.
- Own the Fenix Nigeria FInancial Models
- Own and operate the financial model for the Nigerian market
- Work with the MD and Finance Lead to update and maintain financial models
- Summarize and report key model outputs and business performance indicators
- Contribute to the development of new financial models if/when Fenix Nigeria enters new and dynamic regions
- Contribute to internal budgeting and re-forecasting process
- Strategic work aimed at helping Fenix meet EBITDA targets and other core KPIs
- Develop new financial analyses and, when appropriate, build these capabilities into the country financial models
- Work with Business Intelligence, Credit, Commercial, Customer Experience, and Operations teams to design new performance metrics and analytics
- Summarize insights of the financial model output data and provide strategic recommendations for business improvements and growth opportunities
- Assist Corporate Finance and Country Management on key analytical initiatives
- Assist with pricing strategy
- Work with Product Team during pricing reviews and new product rollouts
- Evaluate pricing proposals within the Fenix pricing guidelines
- Build and maintain Excel models for various strategic projects
- Examples include cost/benefit analyses, credit improvement forecasting, inventory tracking, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information