Creative Graphic Artist Needed in Lagoswork Janet AdetuplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-06
Location: Lagos (Ikoyi)
Can you come up with great and innovative designs that will blow the mind?
Are you ready to showcase your creativity and versatility to the world?
If you think you are fit for this job, then we would like to hire you on a full time basis.
* A good first Degree with at least 2 years working experience either in a company or as an individual.
* 100% self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and pay attention to detail
* Candidate must be able to provide a portfolio of original design and editing work commensurate to years of work experience
* Creativity and Initiative: Offer up original concepts and ideas, Create engaging content through storytelling and editing techniques
* Strong tech skills with experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and basic social media analytic tools.
* Expert ability in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign and Microsoft office skills are required.
* Able to follow process of team and use initiative as needed
* Ability to convey complex oral, written, photographic or ideas in attractive graphics, working with team to generate desired outcome.
* Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
* Ability to work quickly while upholding the highest quality
* A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive Good communication and presentation skills
* Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
* Excellent design and layout skills and efficient time management skills are required.
* Confident decision maker with a demonstrated ability to act independently
* Write, schedule and optimize daily social media updates across multiple social platforms
* Work with the digital marketing and web management team to continuously update and optimize social media strategy.
* Update social media calendars and lineups beyond the daily scheduling queue.
* Monitor and report on brand social performance metrics and KPIs (followers, reach, engagement, traffic etc)
* Must be resident in Lagos
* Successful candidates must be ready for immediate employment.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV's and portfolio of original design to: email@example.com with position as subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information