Customer Service Assistant at AXA Mansardwork AXA MansardplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-28
AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world-class financial services over the years. We are
recruitingto fill the position of a Customer Service Assistant in Lagos.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Attends to all walk-in customers, assisting them with their complaints, enquiries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that
all services to Customers are donewithin the specified turnaround time
- Creates further interest in the company’s products by enlightening Customers on other services offered
- Processes payment for all walk-in sales and renewals.
- Assists with Admin and facility management issues at the Agency office
- Carries out any other assignment delegated by the Agency Manager
Other Activities aside Key Responsibilities
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating of Leads from high earning customers and to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and walk-in customers.
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than the ones who walk into the Centre which attracts sales commission
- Provide assistance for booking and renewing policies with the underwriting teams
Required Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A Polytechnic National Diploma in any related course
- 0-2 years experience in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Good negotiation skill.
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 29th
February, 2020,using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information