Customer Service Engineer Trainee at Buhlerwork BuhlerplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-22
Buhler is a global leader and technology partner in the supply of equipment and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for advanced materials. We are hiring a Customer Service Engineer Trainee in Lagos (Ikeja)
- The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career with Buhlergroup.
- This formalized three years on the job-training program will develop you to a fully trained Buhler Service Engineers with exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- The program is structured in a way to encourage and support professional and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program includes:
- Training to install, inspect, start-up, troubleshoot and repair production equipment
- Learning performance of maintenance jobs on a machine basis
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Read technical diagrams and schematics
- Troubleshooting over the phone
- Creation of delegation reports
- Assurance of the quality and quantity of the activities carried out
- Coordination of Buhler or customer technicians during startups or maintenance jobs
- Coordination of all tasks with other functions within the Business unit, e.g. sales, machine design, spare parts services, plus information tailored to specific addressees needs
- Wire up motors and drives.
- Bachelor's degree in preferably Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Automation
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the equipment industry, including experience in his field of specialization
- Open for the domestic and international travels (70% - 80%)
- Fluent communication in English language is mandatory.
- Prior work experience as a Service Engineer (Internship, Full-Time) is an advantage
- French and German proficiency is an advantage
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to communicate, collaborate and work across cultures and borders in an international work environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Innovative Thinking
- Eagerness to achieve and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Successful, international and market leading company with exciting career opportunities
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Professional work space with an open communication culture
- Rewarding development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe