Customer Service Representative at ORIKIwork ORIKIplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-18
ORIKI, a luxury skincare brand, is hiring a Customer Service Representative in Lagos
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
- Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th October, 2017 using "Customer Service Representative" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe