Data Analyst at GETJAMAwork GETJAMAplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-09
GETJAMA, a market data gathering solution, is hiring a Data Analyst in Lagos.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for research, data analysis and development of final data products resulting from information collected on JAMA.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in improving the quality of products and services offered by JAMA
- Successfully develop a structured task selection process that will ensure job consistency on the JAMA platform.
- Develop a framework for tracking JAMMER recruitment to ensure geographical and demographical balance.
- Support JAMA clients in setting research objectives, process, and evaluation criteria as well as a mechanism for measuring research success
- Invent or adopt a suitable data analytics tool, ensuring that collected data is analysed seamlessly to generate a variety of findings
- Oversee and ensure safety of data, especially Personal Identifiable Information (PII) per JAMA privacy statement.
- Successfully develop a mechanism to ensure all JAMA search results are converted to eye catching infographics.
General Product Support:
- Set a roadmap and work closely with product team for consistent data products development
- Work closely with sales team to generate leads based on need and available information on our segments.
- Consistently provide assets for marketing and communications team to support the market penetration and product visibility.
- Provide required support that will enable clients make quick decisions.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or Data Sciences.
- Currently Serving or completed NYSC
- Strong understanding and delivery of market data research analysis and possible outcomes
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a matrix organization and with virtual teams.
- Proven proficiency in the use of technology to develop infographics
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills as well as good listening skills.
- High standard for the quality of products and processes.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Are effective at prioritization.
- GETJAMA value compliant
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch provided daily
- Convenient working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
How to Apply
If interestedand qualified, send your application and CV to email@example.com with the subject “Data Analyst”.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please if you encounter any issue while applying using ours system please try again but first convert your CV to PDFbefore the next attempt. We are working to resolve the issue
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information