Data Clerk at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiativework Achieving Health Nigeria Initiativeplace Gombe & TarabaDate Posted: 2019-10-17
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are hiring a Data Clerk in Gombe & Taraba.
- Data Clerk will design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting at the OSS, ensure rigor and quality in data collection, will also be responsible for data collation, processing and reporting of monthly summary forms from the One Stop Shop (OSS), carrying out data verification exercises at various service points.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required:
- First degree in Social Science, Public Health or another relevant discipline;
- At least 1 years M&E experience in the Health sector, experience working on HIV treatment program or sexual and reproductive is an advantage
- Demonstrate computer literacy in MS-Office- Excel, Power Point and Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document on or before 30th October, 2019, with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information