Data Collector at Women for Women Internationalwork Women for Women InternationalplacePlateauDate Posted: 2019-10-31
Women for Women International is a nonprofit humanitarian organization that provides practical and moral support to women survivors of war. We are hiring a Data Collector in Plateau.
- Education: First degree in Social Science, Management Sciences or Mathematics/Statistics discipline.
- Experience: Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
Skill and Competencies:
- Good Communication skill and ability to probe and extract information
- Knowledge of basic research methods
- Data collection skill
- Ability to understand and speak Hausa language fluently
- Organization and attention to details
- Ability to handle and organize data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter and 3 professional references on or before 8th November, 2019, clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries please.
Women for Women International
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information