Digital Content Manager at ZonicMe - Abujawork ZonicMeplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-01-30
ZonicMe, a Nigerian e-business focused on creating digital content, is recruiting a Digital Content Manager in Abuja.
• Min - 1 year exposure to digital environments and ability to use computer with proficiency.
• Exposure to, and understanding of digital advertising market within Nigeria will be a distinct advantage.
• Comprehensive understanding of social media and trends.
• First Degree or other qualification that evinces higher level education,
• Undertake business development to generate revenues for platform.
• Interface with operators and other business partners.
• Manage external relationships and represent the Content side of the business.
• Audit and provide quality control for content.
. The candidates must live in Abuja.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe