Digital Content Strategist at Thrive Media Nigeriawork Thrive Media NigeriaplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-02-28
Thrive Media Nigeria is hiring a Digital Content Strategist (Online Growth Manager) in Nigeria.
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
Edit content produced by other members of the team
Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B and B2C audience
- Experience using WordPress and other online marketing and growth tools! Very well Preferred
- Ability to write without “essaying” and yet be engaging
if interested and qualfied, send your application to email@example.com indicating position in the email subject area.
Thrive Media Nigeria
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe