Digital Marketing Analyst at BESPOKE Vacationswork BESPOKE VacationsplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2017-11-20
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing Content (blog), Email, SEO and social media strategies. The Digital Marketing Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for blog content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- SEO Optimized Creative content development for various landing pages.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, track opens, click rates, actions taken etc. and adjust content to improve these metrics.
- Manage PPC and remarketing campaigns from time to time.
- Creative design content development and management for social media e.g. Pictures, videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Engage customers and prospects via the various social media channels by posting creative content and responding to comments that come up.
- Implement link building campaigns (guest posting, news conference etc.) in coordination with SEO goals.
- Manage the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Graphic design and video editing skills.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with wordpress and building/administering content in wordpress environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
If interested and qualified, click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information