DKT International Graduate Trainee Program - 2018work DKT InternationalplaceAdamawa, Edo, Kano, Lagos, RiversDate Posted: 2018-03-21
DKT International, a charitable non-profit organization that promotes family planning and HIV prevention through social marketing, is looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill Graduate Trainee positions and provide support to DKT Nigeria's operations:
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit Graduate Trainee. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through contraceptive social marketing.
- Successful applicants for this position shall undergo six months rigorous training and orientation in various departments, after which they will be deployed to Lagos, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Yola & Benin where they are expected to perform field assignments and implement actions that promote DKT’s interests.
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions, identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual/group projects and make presentations.
- Any other assignments from the manager or Country Director
Qualification / Experience
- Must possess First degree in any relevant course (First class or second-class honors’ Upper Division in Public health, Mass communications, Pharmacy, Medicine, Business administration, Marketing & other related disciplines).
- Must be computer literate
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, inter-personal, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged 'Graduate Trainee' to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe