E-Learning Coordinator at Michael Stevens Consulting Firmwork Michael Stevens Consulting FirmplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-01-25
Michael Stevens Consulting Firm - Our client, a reputable professional institute in Nigeria with her Offices in Lagos and Abuja is seeking to recruit qualified candidate's to fill in the position of an E-Learning Coordinator in Lagos.
- To oversee the operation and development of online e-learning programs or computer-based virtual courses.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise to assist professional work groups in the area of developing new e-learning courses and revising e-learning courses.
- Supports projects internally and is responsible for tasks and assignments associated with the development of training.
- Creates/Revises e-learning content
- Maintains e-learning content
- Develops storyboards and scripts for e-learning and virtual live training
- Upload and configure e-learning content into learning management system
- Integrates emerging instructional methods and technologies into e-learning
- Creates multimedia products using a variety of software programs, primarily in Microsoft.
- Develop graphics for classroom-based training, online training, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout that are professional and convey a specific message
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Develop graphics for course catalogs and course information sheets
- Develop instructor guides, student guides, and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop instructional programs that leverage new technologies and multimedia
- Produce training programs for virtual-live training utilizing Adobe Connect
- Perform any other duty as assigned by management.
- Attend to the Institute Social medial platforms.
Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related discipline. E.g. multimedia design, graphic design, or instructional design, or a related field in training development
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized professional institute will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 0-3 years’ experience in the development and administration of E-Learning in an institution.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills.
- Strong editing, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Proactive technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience in initiating and implementing new projects
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 5th February, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Michael Stevens Consulting Firm
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe