Electrical and Electronics Engineer (NYSC) at Protege - Abujawork Protege ManagementplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-02-15
Protege Management - Our client in the energy sector of the economy, is recruiting an Electrical and Electronics Engineer - Youth Service Corper in Abuja
- Discus proposal with clients.
- Conduct energy audit.
- Analyse electrical systems.
- Assemble electrical component on PCBS.
- Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology.
- Test theoretical designs.
- Write specifications and technical reports.
- Follow defined development processes.
- Program electronic devices.
- A graduate of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Good understanding of microchips.
- Strong understanding of electrical designs.
- Good programming skills.
An attractive package.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February, 2018.
Note: The position is only for a serving National Youth Corper.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe