Electrical Technician at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-18
- Ascentech Services Limited is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our core offerings.
- Manage and maintain electromechanical/ utilities services at the site with the help of the technical team.
- Actively participating & having hands-on experience dealing with electrical issues, motor connections/ testing, electrical panel maintenance.
- Implement planned preventive maintenance (PPM).
- Conduct inspections at site regularly to check for risk/ defects area.
- Review work of subordinate staff and provide guidance when needed.
- Ensuring the documentation, checking and follow up of assets under defect liability period and AMC/CAMC in a tracker.
- Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
- Overseeing all vendor activities timely, being followed with vendors ill the completion of activity.
- Planning and implementing for energy conservation.
- Ensure monthly readings sheet with occupants and ensure all check-sheets and logbooks are being filled properly and as per schedule.
- Attend major complaints & escalate to senior & co-ordinate with technical staff if necessary.
- Maintain history cards for all equipment.
- Ensure all the works carried out in safe working practices/ procedures are followed.
- Conducting risk assessment of the site operations and work towards mitigation of highlighted inherent risks and in conducting root cause analysis in case of system failure and breakdowns.
- Create corrective, preventive and emergency response action plans.
- Maintain engineering and other reports like DMR and MMR.
- Facilitate the services under slogan “No safety No work”.
- Trade test I, II, III, OND, HND in related fields.
- 3- 5 year experience as an electrical technician in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of infrared sensors/proximity sensors, VFD and Electric motors.
- Draw and interpret electrical/wiring diagrams and schematics
- Knowledge and operation of power generation and distribution systems
- Knowledge and operation of electrical troubleshooting
- Experience in Boiler Electrical Maintenance
- Reporting skill for material breakdown.
- Proficiency in checking assets with tracker.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 28th April, 2022.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe