Employment Opportunity at Foodlocker Ibadanwork FoodlockerplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2017-11-03
Foodlocker is Hiring in Ibadan
In preparation for our much anticipated December launch in Ibadan, Foodlocker would like to hire switched-on, entrepreneurial, and ambitious candidates. Such candidates will have solid business acumen and a deep understanding of the local retail market.
1. 2.1 or 1st class graduate from a prestigious Nigerian University (Will be verified). Candidates with other profiles can apply if they can demonstrate exceptional drive and remarkable entrepreneurship in addition to the ability to get along with others (customers, suppliers, colleagues, etc), and passion for exceptional customer service that we expect from every "Foodlocker".
2. Data-driven and rational (Will be tested)
3. Interested in a fast-track leadership career that will require a lot of hard work and a lot of initiative
4. Fluent English speaker and writer who can converse very well in any other Nigerian language
5. Understands the difference between exceptional customer service and unacceptable customer service
6. Interested in managing a store after an intensive 2-year leadership development timeline
7. Candidates who have backbone and can defend rational ideas confidently and intelligently. We seek colleagues and not subordinates
What we offer:
1. Above industry average pay and benefits
2. Uncapped pay for performance
3. Training: on-the-job and off-site
4. Exposure to both the in-store and online aspects of retail
5. Opportunity to manage a Foodlocker outlet
6. A collegial and friendly work environment where people freely help one another, challenge one another, defend customers, and drive quality and productivity.
1. CV screening and shortlisting
2. Numerical aptitude testing and
3. Interviews with the founders
The process will take a maximum of 2 weeks after step 1.
Foodlocker is a secular business that does not discriminate by religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, tribe, race or levels of natural ability. Our customers are diverse and we believe our people have to be as well.
We have zero-tolerance for theft, fraud, anti-customer behavior (cheating them, tampering with their products, disrespecting them, etc), anti-supplier behavior or other vices. We believe business must be run ethically. We also believe that no task is beneath a real "Foodlocker" regardless of their job description.
While we understand that people can make mistakes, the nature of our business requires that Quality is taken very seriously. Hence, we are keen to speak with people who understand QA/QC.
If you share our values and passion for customer service and want more than a job, but a calling, send a well-curated CV (no typos) to firstname.lastname@example.org. While our application process will always be open, this recruitment drive is open only until the 15th of November 2017. For this drive, you will receive a reply within 24 hours. If you are not moved on to the next stage, we will tell you why.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe