Energy Sales Representative at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Companywork Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-22
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is hiring Energy Sales Representatives in Lagos.
- Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI).
- Performing remote energy usage tracking.
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters.
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification.
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc).
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Business manager/commercial manager and Undertaking manager.
- First degree (B.Sc or HND) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 1-year field experience in sales and marketing.
- Understanding of the peculiar revenue collection challenges of the energy industry.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals.
- Knowledge of the business.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong skills in negotiating, planning, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good Customer Relation Service.
- Problem Sensitivity and Integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 3rd February, 2020.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe