Executive Assistant at BookingsAfrica.comwork BookingsAfrica.complaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-05-14
BookingsAfrica.com is the largest online freelance marketplace to simply source, compare and book the creatives needed for the media and entertainment industry across Africa. We are hiring an Executive Assistant in Nigeria.
An award winning agency is looking for a bright and conscientious Executive Assistant to join their buzzy office in a full PA/EA role. This is a multi-support office and will require management duties along with an ability to work cohesively with a team. This person will need to have the ability to manage, develop and grow other admins and model core admin behaviors as an example to the greater global community.
This role will need to work closely with the Founder, cross-functional internal teams, and external clients. This person will need to be comfortable interfacing with external clients in a professional and friendly manner and be capable of communicating across many different types of platforms including email, Messenger, WhatsApp, etc. Additionally, this person should have project management experience with a strategic mindset.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, resourceful, and self-motivated. He or she will be able to manage a heavy workload efficiently, while anticipating the needs of a manager and team before they arise. This person should be a masterful problem-solver who can operate in an incredibly fast-paced environment with a sense of humor and spirit of helpfulness.
• Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, and complete expense reports
• Travel with the executive as needed
• Manage team meeting schedule, structure, agenda and follow-up
• Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs supported by the team
• Project manage all logistics for team off-sites
• Assist in the preparation of presentations and briefs for meetings
• Coordinate and manage logistics and preparation for external presentation engagements
• Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
• Experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more C-level executives
• Experience coordinating international and domestic travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more C-level executives
• Direct calendar management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs within the next 24 hours.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information