Executive Assistant at Corporate Headhunters Limitedwork Corporate Headhunters LimitedplaceEkitiDate Posted: 2020-02-17
Corporate Headhunters Limited - Our client, a start-up Microfinance Bank
locatedin Ekiti Stateis recruiting to fill the position of an Executive Assistant in Ekiti.
- An Executive Assistant supports executives and assists them by performing a variety of administrative tasks to aid their managerial responsibilities without worrying about tasks.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings,
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information
is organizedand easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers,
suppliersand external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate order.
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experiences
- Must be a MALE (No Females Please)
- HND / BSc in Social sciences or Arts
- Evidence of completion / exemption from NYSC
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant is relevant but not necessary.
- Currently serving NYSC/Corp Members in Ado Ekiti can apply.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Acquaintance with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Must be Social Media Savvy (He will be handling the Social Media Accounts of the Bank)
- Must be resident in Ekiti or ready to relocate to Ekiti
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 6th March, 2020, Let the subject of the mail be “Executive Assistant.”
Corporate Headhunters Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe