Executive Assistant at Ifottawork IfottaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-03-15
Ifotta, a Software development company and talent accelerator, is hiring an Executive Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria.
Requirements to Join the Team:
- Provide technical and administrative support related to a variety of Human resources duties.
- Compiling and analysing data.
- Coordinating multiple concurrent projects.
- Interacting with individuals and groups at most levels in the organization.
- Provide confidential, technical and administrative support to the Managing Director and establish significant knowledge of district-wide and Human Resources related policies, procedures and practices in addition to well-developed clerical skills.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant will be an added advantage.
- Any combination of education and work experience related to experience in Human Resources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheet and database management tools.
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Managing Director with a variety of responsibilities and special projects.
- Performs internal and external office communication: email and miscellaneous written correspondence.
- Greets and assists staff and community in person and by telephone, in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Screens and routes incoming telephone calls.
- Files, makes copies, makes room reservations and other general clerical tasks.
- Receives, sorts and distributes office mail.
- Organizes and maintains the Human Resources filing system; ensures accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records.
- Reviews, edits and formats draft and finalized materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence and departmental forms.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
- Maintain/update various department/district database tools (applications, certification, contracts, employee appraisal, etc.
- Facilitate new employee activation process.
- Manage, organize and report data related to administrative leave.
- Collaborate with Finance Department on issues related to payroll, benefits, employee leave and department budget.
- Schedule, plan and coordinate special events for the Human Resources Department.
Click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information