Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Groupwork Onstream GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-22
Onstream Group is recruiting to fill the position of Exploration Geophysicist in Lagos
- The job holder is required to generate prospects and participate in the evaluation of the OML130 upsides
- Through geological and geophysical data interpretations, contribute to the appraisal of risks and technical issues related to the evaluation of near field objects (upsides) for a quick tieback to the existing development.
- Guarantee the integration of information deduced from geophysical information in geoscience studies, in the compliance with codes of practice. Issue an opinion on the appraisal of uncertainties related to the use of these techniques.
- Prepare and defend the dossier for Exploration Approval process.
- Contribute to construction/consolidation of the Group’s knowledge databases.
- Ability to work with both 2D and 3D data is essential with good regional geologic understanding of the area.
- Integration of geology and reservoir information is key to the success of this position.
- Holder proposes additional geophysical studies that improves the understanding of prospects/existing fields.
- A good skills in interpretation tools and softwares – Sismage is desirable.
- Heavily involved in well prognosis and monitoring.
If interested and qualified, click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information