FEMACK Food Processing Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018work FEMACK Food Processing CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-08
FEMACK Food Processing Company invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for its Graduate Trainee Program
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- Degrees for this field can be Bachelor's Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
- Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
- Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
- Those who have Master's Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
If interested and qualified, send your CV to email@example.com stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
FEMACK Food Processing Company
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe