Female Accountant at Willers Solutions Limitedwork Willers Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-14
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Company is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of a Female Accountant in Ilupeju, Lagos.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ cognate experience as an ACCOUNTANT
- Must have worked in a Hotel/Restaurant
- Must understand mathematics and financial processes
- Must be a FEMALE
- Must reside around ILUPEJU and its environs
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical, communication and computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS Word Format” on or before 25th June, 2021, Using “Accountant” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Willers Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe