Finance Coordinator Assistant at Solidarites Internationalwork Solidarites InternationalplaceMaiduguri, Borno State, NigeriaDate Posted: 2017-12-08
Solidarites International is hiring a Finance Coordinator Assistant in Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria
ABOUT THE JOB
The Finance Coordinator Assistant supports the Finance coordinator in processing SI's accounting operations and cash management on the missions:
- Financial, accounting and budgetary management
- Management of the mission’s accounting
- Cash Management of the mission
- Administrative management of the mission
- Team management
He/she offers administrative support to administrators and teams (on the 4 basis of intervention) on all matters relating to accounting and finance.
Education: Bachelor (or Master’s) Degree in Publication Administration or Finance.
- Similar experience (preferably with SI)
- Fluency in English, both written and Verbal
- Experience on Finance and HR procedure implementation
- Analysis and solution oriented
- Capacity to train the team
Technical skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge in Administrative and Finance management;
- Knowledge of DFID / ECHO / OFDA-USAID, UN agencies & other donors assistance policies;
- Knowledge of Solidarités International rules and procedures in terms of all administrative matters.
- Prioritization and self-organization;
- Ability to multitask;
- Full working proficiency in English (read, spoken & written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of other Office suite.
- HR software: Homere preferred and recommended;
Click here for more information and application
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information