Fleet Officer at Jhakiwork JhakiplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-15
Jhaki is a platform that connects shippers with carriers. With unmatched capabilities we reinventing freight transportation in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa with real-time tracking of cargo, transparent pricing and access to a rich pool of verified carriers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Fleet Officer in Lagos
- Ensuring strict adherence to schedules and timely delivery to assigned destination.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle activities and inspection.
- 2.5% commission on trips
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 18th October, 2019, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe