Food Concepts Management Graduate Trainee Program (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager) in Nasarawawork Food ConceptsplaceNasarawaDate Posted: 2020-01-28
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Ensure outstanding customers' service is delivered everytime.
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Inventory Management
- Strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word etc
- Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
- Timeliness in accuracy of GP entry.
- Responsiveness of internal and external clients request.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 10th February, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information