Front Desk Officer at Ralds & Agatework Ralds & AgateplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-13
Ralds & Agate, a Business Management Consulting firm, is hiring to fill the position of Front Desk Officer in Lagos
- The front desk officer is the first point of contact in the organization, and would be required to attend to guest and visitors in a courteous manner.
- S/he must be friendly and approachable.
- He/she would be responsible for ensuring the constant satisfaction of the guest in line with the hotel’s values.
- Attend to guest requests and ensure they have maximum satisfaction during their stay in the hotel
- Constantly update the guest list to ensure that all records are up to date.
- Ensure prompt attendance to guest queries and complaints, sending to the appropriate persons.
- Constantly request feedback on guest perception of the services provided and suggest areas for improvement.
- Ensure constant promotion of hotel facilities and services to guests and visitors.
- HND/OND in any field with a minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality
- Customer service certification will be an added advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft word, excel and hotel operations software
- Customer orientation
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- High emotional quotient
- Excellent team player
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ralds & Agate
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information