Front Desk Volunteer at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisationwork Widows and Orphans Empowerment OrganisationplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-10-17
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE), a not – for – profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), is hiring a Front Desk Volunteer in Abuja.
- The Front Desk Volunteer as the first point of contact in the organization, must demonstrate a warm, professional and helpful attitude and must be willing to support various administrative day-to-day activities in the organization
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure visitors get the help they require in a timely manner.
- Responds to inquiries and refer when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Ensure visitors complete the Sign-In register
- Answer phone calls, questions or direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Take and record messages when required
- Assist with administrative functions including filing, photocopying documents, drafting memo and taking minutes of weekly staff meetings
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Properly record all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Develop staff directory and update frequently.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 years' cognitive experience
- Must have fair verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job, on or before 24th October, 2019, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The successful candidate will be based in Abuja.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information