Front-End Engineer at AMPZ Nigeriawork AMPZ NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-09
AMPZ connects the African sports ecosystem from the grassroots using technology as a tool to enrich the lives of key stakeholders. We are hiring a Front-End Engineer in Lagos.
About the Role
Who We’re Looking For:
- As an ideal candidate you should be interested in validating designs and UI/UX decisions with user testing, A/B testing and data.
- React + Redux
What will you be doing as our Frontend engineer?
- Clean code from design screens.
- Working closely with designers to bring life to design systems.
- Engage with stakeholders , team leads and craft front-end features.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to build scalable and functional applications.
- Build beautiful web interfaces for products based on design specifications.
- Working with product owners and designers to craft awesome marketing pages that tell the story of a product while delivering a great web experience.
If this is you, then you might be a great fit:
- You care about the user having a great user experience.
- You can transform design screens into pixel-perfect DOM implementations.
- You have interacted with backend APIs, written unit tests and can profile application performance, accessibility and security in your applications.
- You can maintain a balance between development velocity and code quality.
What We are Looking For?
- An history designing effective and visually appealing UI/UX.
- Knowledge of jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Strong working knowledge of the ReactJs client side JS framework.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of professional web development experience.
- Should be aware of modern visual design and UX best practices.
- Experience with any of the major A/B testing tools.
Nice to have:
- A good sense of design.
- Strong knowledge of UI animations and familiarity with animation tools.
- A GitHub or portfolio with cool personal projects in it.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
What the hiring process looks like... typically:
- A take-home technical test which usually lasts for a week.
- An on-site interview (varies by role and seniority, but we may invite you to a technical interview, product/design-centric session, and possibly an engineering leadership interview).
- You'll be given an offer if you can pass these three stages.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information