Front Office Coordinator at MainOnework MainOne CableplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-28
MainOne, a communications cable company, is hiring a Front Office Coordinator in Lagos.
- The Front Office Coordinator will be responsible for all front office duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate front desk officers in all MainOne locations
- Facility Management- work with the facility officer to ensure office facilities/amenities are properly maintained, escalate facility related issues and follow up with relevant parties for prompt resolutions
- Train and supervise support office staff; security guards and service assistants
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support at office location
- Manage the distribution of office supplies and consumables
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail. Ensure proper mail distribution
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department
- Prepare and monitor office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies are strictly adhered to on all assigned tasks
- Support HSE Coordinator on occupational/workplace health & Safety
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with experience in content creation and graphics
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Diplomacy and the ability to negotiate
- Firm leadership skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- Must possess analytical skills
- The ability to perform under pressure
Demands of the Job
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information