Frontend Developer at DRO Healthwork DRO HealthplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-08
- DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all-round quality healthcare through an app.
- Developing new and improving user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, implementing new and existing APIs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Working and collaborating with the engineering team
- Working with product team and UI/UX designers
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of basic Python/Django/Django REST Framework is a big advantage
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (>=2015)
- Experience with data structure/component building libraries e.g. , Immutable.js, storybook.js ) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Application Closing Date
- 31st March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe