Frontend Developer at Wizer Advisorywork Wizer AdvisoryplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-08-07
Wizer Advisory - We offer clients independent financial advice as well as access to in-depth research which could be employed in better informed decision making. We are hiring a Frontend Developer in Lagos.
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout designs.
- Proven experience as a Front-end Developer
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Familiarity with graphic design applications like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes with at least one of Adobe XD, Sketch, Justinmind or Invision
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical users.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 31st August, 2019, using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information