Graduate Data Analyst at Biswal Limitedwork Biswal LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-10
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Data Analyst in Lagos.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or any related field with a minimum of 2:2.
- 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Tools
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sheets(MS Excel)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Not more than 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or 20th September, 2019, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information