Graduate Recruitment at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-13
Dressmeoutlet.com, fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer, is hiring fresh graduates and Interns.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields. Master's degree preferred. First class graduates preferred.
- At least 6 months working experience in sales, public relations or marketing with a notable company. Strong passion for selling. Strong passion for the made in Africa movement.
- Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Absolutely excellent customer service skills (Further trainings will be provided).
- Excellent verbal and written English. Multiple languages a plus (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, French, Swahili, Spanish etc).
- Able to travel on demand as necessary
- Excellent research skills
- Strategic thinking, independent and team work capabilities
- Applicants must have a very strong commercial acumen plus some experience in sales, communication, relationship building, negotiations, public relations and leadership.
- Applicants must be no older than age 27.
- All applicant must be EXCELLENT in spoken and WRITTEN English.
- Orientation and training will be provided
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an Introduction Letter/ Personal Summary/Biography/Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
Note: If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming more super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com We wish you all the best.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe