Graduate Trainee Engineer at Graceco Nigeria Limitedwork Graceco Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-31
The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have HND in electrical and electronic engineering.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least upper credit from a reputable polytechnic.
- Applicant must be a stickler for accuracy
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
You will need to show:
- Readiness to learn new skills and technology.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should send theirs CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be Graduate Trainee Engineer.
Graceco Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe