Graphics Designer at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-02-11
- eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV and portfolio on or before 24th February,2022.Applicants without these may not be considered.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe