Graphics Designer / Content Strategist (NYSC) at Leverage Sports Ltdwork Leverage Sports LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-02
Leverage Sports Limited, a sports education and Technology company, is hiring a Graphics Designer / Content Strategist (NYSC Corper), in Lagos State.
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating designs that have a high visual impact.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop , Lumion 3D etc. and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Designs all social media (and other marketing collateral), covers, presentations, leave-behinds, and other graphics, as required. Directs and designs overall "look and feel" of print and digital media
- Demonstrates an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines.
- Creative Production - Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing - Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing - Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits - cropping, audio overlay, short cuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemagraphs.
- Proficiency with design softwares - Adobe InDesign, - Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop), Dreamweaver, Quark Microsoft Office etc
- Good grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Candidates should have a considerable wealth of experience on the job.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to details.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV with passport photograph to email@example.com
Leverage Sports Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information