Human Resource & Admin Officer at SBZ Development Limitedwork SBZ Development LimitedplaceOndoDate Posted: 2022-02-28
- SBZ Development Limited is a company with the vision to reduce hunger and poverty in Africa through Investments, Human Development and Corporate Social Responsibility. We recognize Africa's opportunities and immense potential. We would like to partner with Africans to fulfill these potentials, whilst engaging responsibly.
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Human Resources or Personnel Management (with 2 - 3 years experience) are prerequisites for this Position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required to perform this role effectively.
- HR Certifications are an added advantage.
- Gender: Female.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 15th March,2022.
SBZ Development Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe