Human Resource Management Trainee at Brookstone Propertywork Brookstone PropertyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-08-29
Brookstone Property is a full service real estate development company. We are hiring Human Resource Management Trainees in Lagos.
- We arecurrently seeking a talented candidate to work with our Human Capital Development Team. We are offering the successful candidate a twelve (12) month training program at our office in Nigeria.
- We are offering an excellent opportunity to build on your career interest in human resources and to work on a wide range of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- The Human Capital Development trainee will work closely with the Human Capital Development Manager and to play a crucial role in developing, delivering and implementing HR best practices and procedures.
Includes but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Assist in co-ordinating travel arrangements and book accommodation for the managing partners
- Assist in ensuring the calendars of the managing partners’ are managed effectively, and arrange events as required Carry out any ad hoc requests as directed by the managing partners.
- A good academic qualification in Human Resource Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 0-2 years work experience
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Human Resource Tools will be an added Advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information