Human Resource Officer at Rovedana Limitedwork Rovedana LimitedplacelagosDate Posted: 2017-10-23
Rovedana Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Human Resource Officer in Lagos.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Preferably a female and someone from the Northern part
Monthly Net - N150,000How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: email@example.com by 30th October, 2017.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe