Human Resources Officer at Audacious Business Concept Limitedwork Audacious Business Concept LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-24
Audacious Business Concept Limited, a fashion retail organization, is looking to hire a Human Resources Officer in Lagos
- The HR officer will be responsible for performing professional and administrative tasks requiring thorough knowledge of departmental operation and functions.
- He/she will be reporting to the Executive Director.
- Performance will be evaluated on ability and effectiveness in carrying out the assigned responsibilities.
- Recruitment: Effectively management recruitment process right from the point of identifying the vacant positions to the onboarding stage; Maintain database for prospective candidates (who are on standby) and ensure that stores are adequately staffed with competent hands at all point in time.
- Employee File Management: Maintain proper file for all members of start (both for new and exited staff). Such file must contain relevant staff documents and must be regularly updated.
- Employee Relationship and Attendance: Maintain formal and informal counselling with employee; Maintain staff contact list; Prepare shift roster and schedule such on online platform;
- Leave management: Manage and process all kind of leave requests which must be in line with the company’s policy
- Staff Database: Maintain detailed and up to date database of all staff.
- Training & Development: Develop, organize and facilitate training program/plan suitable to enhance staff (Sales Associates & HQ) performance improvement.
- Payroll Management: In collaboration with the Accounts team, prepare the monthly payroll advice/schedule.
- Policies and Process: Participate in the design and formulation of HR and employee related policies and procedures targeted at building and improving on the organization culture and structure in line with the organization goal.
- Statutory Regulations: Liaise with statutory agents with respect to the registration and administration of staff pension, etc.
- Placement of Job advert on relevant job sites
- Selection and recruitment of prospective staff
- Co-ordinate onboarding process for prospective staff
- Ensure adequate and proper staffing across stores
- Maintain staff files and ensure proper documentation
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of staff database. And also maintain database of prospective candidates
- Keep track with staff attendance and issuing query where relevant
- Management of staff absenteeism
- Biometric clock in and out checks
- Online scheduling of staff roster on HRMs
- Handling conflicts and resolving such among staff
- Supervise to arrest staff misconduct and misbehavior within the office environment
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures relating to people in a work environment
- Enforce proper use of Labor Law on day to day activities
- Timely facilitation of probationary periods and also performance evaluation/appraisal
- Payroll, Reward System and Compensation Management
- Develop and facilitate staff training and development program
- Liaise with relevant statutory bodies such as Pension Fund Administrators, etc with respect to pension registration and administration, etc.
- Review and develop processes to build the organization’s structure and culture
- Sales Performance Review and evaluation.
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: Humanresources@audacious.com.ng on or before 27th April, 2018.
Audacious Business Concept Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe