Human Resources Officer at Togetherwaywork TogetherwayplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-29
Togetherway is an indegenous holding company with several interests in diverse sectors in the Nigerian economy ranging from Logistics to e-commerce. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer in Lagos.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND / OND in any similar field
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Experience as a Admin Assistantor similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with Excel.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Strong passion for HR.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Good Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes in PDF format on or before 6th May, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should be available for an immediate virtual interview if shorlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe