IAuditor Junior at ECOM Trainingwork ECOM TrainingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-12
ECOM Training is currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor Junior/ Preference will be given to applicants who are currently based in Nigeria
Applicant require a degree in finance/ accounts and minimum of two year’s work experience.
The role requires sound financial knowledge, excellent IT, verbal and written communication skills. The position is based in Lagos. However, candidate should expect to travel extensively to carry out audit work.
Under the supervision of the Audit Manager
• Plan, undertake and report on risk-based audits in accordance with the Annual Plan
• Carry out or assist with consultancy reviews and special investigations
• Prepare an evidence-based draft report including conclusions drawn from the work undertaken and recommendations for improved controls
• Undertake follow-up audits to assess the implementation of agreed actions
• Plan, undertake field visits to various districts with team and draft reports.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 October 2017, quoting the position title in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe