Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Program 2021work Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-12-22
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is inviting young and qualified Engineers to apply for its 2021 Young Engineers Programme in Lagos
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before December 28th, 2020..
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe