Internal Control Officer at CWAY Groupwork CWAY GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-08
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. We are hiring an Internal Control Officer in Lagos.
- To review all Internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations. And ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view of delivering improvement.
- Plan, organize and carry out the Internal Control function, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Perform supervision functions, and reasonably ensure the realization of Management policy and objectives.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan and prioritize work system, propose internal control policies.
- Assist superiors to build the company's internal control system, establish and improve internal control related systems and processes.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
- Inter-departmental communication, internal combing and auditing of the operational processes of various departments within the company, and responsible for early warning management of operational risks.
- Check and monitor the implementation of internal systems and processes, and issue corresponding compliance inspection opinions and improvement suggestions based on the results of internal inspections.
- Responsible for preliminary investigation, review and implementation of accountability time for violations, according to the requirements of the internal management system, the risk management system will be evaluated, and a comprehensive risk management assessment report, internal control construction report and self-evaluation report will be issued.
- B.Sc/HND in Finance or Accounting
- 2 years or more experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing in an FMCG Firm.
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to interpret figures and other financial information.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and SAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CVs on or before 15th October, 2019, using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information