Internal Control Officer at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limitedwork PecanTrust Microfinance Bank LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-13
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Internal Control Officer in Lagos.
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Daily update and auditing of ajo collection officer's account
- Carrying out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression, or fraud is noticed.
- Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures, and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank's policy, procedure, and regulations
- Identifies areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practice.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the Bank and industry policies.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk and identify solutions.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor control.
Educational Requirements and Skills
- A good degree from a reputable university preferable in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as an internal control officer.
- Attention to details and independent-minded.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Fraud and operational knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Policy and regulatory interpretation and implementation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 18th February, 2021.
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe