Internship & Full-time Positions at 38secondsevents - Benin, Abuja, PHwork 38secondseventsplace Benin, Abuja and Port HarcourtDate Posted: 2018-01-16
38secondsevents is looking for individuals to join their Business Development Teams in Benin, Abuja and Port Harcourt
• Intern (IT students inclusive)
• NYSC Corpers (current and awaiting)
• Graduate (Bsc. & Hnd.) Where?
• Telephone interview to hold immediately for shortlisted applicants
• Good social media presence
• Good PR • Creativity
• Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of events is an advantage
• Ability to communicate in one or two languages outside English is an advantage • Sociable person
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Persuasive skills, Selling skills and good communication skills • Willingness to travel as our services are borderless
• Immediate employment
Flexible and Permanent
1. To Coordinate at events
2. To strategise and brainstorm with the team and bring up creative themes, concepts for events.
3. To execute detailed planning and logistics on various events as directed by the Event Director
4. To prepare budgets and proposals.
5. To source for events.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date remains 31st January 2018
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe