Inventory Officer at Winco Foam Industries Limitedwork Winco Foam Industries LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-24
Winco Foam Industries Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position an Inventory Officer in Ketu, Lagos.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy.
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials within the store.
- Maintain inventory records on the bin card and Inventory Management software.
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, spoilt or returned.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Record periodic deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Candidate should have BSc in Accounting, Inventory Management or related discipline.
- Ability to use MS Office tools is required for this role.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience (experience in a manufacturing or production company is an added advantage)
- Possess strong analytical and observation skills with eyes for details; must be meticulous with a high display of integrity. Ability to use MS Office tools is critical for this role.
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Planning and numerical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 1st November, 2019, using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Winco Foam Industries Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information