IT Analyst at FrieslandCampinawork FrieslandCampinaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-17
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc, a multinational manufacturing company, is hiring IT Analysts in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Provide input for the development of ICT strategy for the assigned business area
- Define, recommend, and implement IT solutions that deliver value to the FrieslandCampina WAMCO business.
- Manage transformation in the business and realize solution readiness at go-live
- Ensure process adoption and performance using process performance indicator dashboards and associated toolkit
- Bring the outside in – understand the own industry end-to-end, bringing best in class solutions and establish an extended network with peers and partners
- Document process flows and system designs based on customer requirements
- Lead in gathering and documenting detailed customer requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to direct a cross-functional team to execute projects in a timely manner. Provide work direction and general project management including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts to ensure that the project meets technical and process specifications
- Track project plans and provide detailed reports of progress against plan. Generate project reports and develop appropriate conclusions to ensure achievement of requirements, schedule, priorities and performance
- Provide first level support for functional systems and internal customers
Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the SAP template solutions within the business domain he/she is working in. An all-round team player who is capable of working in a global environment.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or in technology-related field.
- Involved in business transformation
- Knowledge of the business complexity, preferably in FMCG
- Able to identify ICT strengths and weaknesses in the organization.
- Independent, self-managed and results-focused
- Strong communication & influence, ability to collaborate with internal & external customers and suppliers
- Business Analytic/Create Visualizations and Dashboards
- Stakeholder management (for levels see scope variants)
- Programming Skills in Java, ASP.Net, PHP
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, database software, MS Office products, PC hardware, software and peripherals a plus
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe