IT Assistant at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limitedwork Carlcare Development Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-15
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Assistant in Lagos.
- We are looking for a smart IT Assistant who will be assisting our IT department with the installation, configuration and maintenance of our computer networks. You will ensure a functioning and updated computer networks. If you are suitable for this role, then this is for you.
- Report any repairs and maintenance to maintenance team.
- Respond swiftly to service issues and requests
- Configuring and setting up account for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment when necessary
- Maintain standard filing system for easy and quick assess and retrieval documents.
- Provide technical assistance to office staffs as needed
- Configuring and installing computer hardware, software, networks, printers, scanners etc.
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
- Supervise and process help desk support requests.
- Assist in maintaining Internet service and firewalls
- Initiate process improvements to better answer user demands.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Male candidate preferred
- Minimum of B.Sc. Computer Science, ICT or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience in a similar role.
- Age range; 23-30years of age
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have computer network and peripheral skills
- Must have good attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Must have technical and logical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, organized, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th October, 2019.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe